Friday, July 7, 2006

Finally, this day job is over...

...and not a moment to soon! I'm exhausted. I drive to Keystone (about 25 miles from Rapid City where I live) and do the 8-5 thing, then head to Hill City (another 12 miles) and do the 5:30 to whenever I get out of there, which has been around 10:30 and then back to Rapid City and straight to bed. I'm beat. On the other hand this assignment ends today and I'm not going to take anymore. Desperados is doing good and I'm making enough so that I can just do my 5 nights a week and be ok, which means days off so I can do the touristy things! This day job was sooooo bad for me, I've eaten out every day (poundage will start happening soon, I know it!) and to eat out every day in a tourist town is not cheap. Not to mention the food is not that great either. It was nice to be in A/C and have a computer to play on, but I'm so over that now. My tan is fading and my waist is growing, time to get back to playing in the Hills again! I'm so ready to move back to California, just about another month and a few days and I'm gone. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
peace


No comments:

Post a Comment