Sunday, May 20, 2007

time passed

I looked at the last post here and was abruptly shocked by the date. It really was a month ago that I last wrote. I can't say that I really know where the last month went and that is a bit scary in itself. I think we did a lot of good things and made a lot of good decisions. Couple of things I have written or read elsewhere that are worth our time IMHO.

Balance - Two ends and a middle

From a letter to Bel Canto:
"...every event/performance is a living entity. We interact with the music, the audience and ourselves to try and "make" something. Exactly what the "output" becomes is often ambiguous, but the results are clearest to the participants both performer and audience. I believe that music is divinely inspired and that it is unique and precious language with which our souls can communicate directly. "


No comments:

Post a Comment