Thursday, December 27, 2007

Fear Not


I just listened to several tracks off of a wonderful CD by friends "Steven and Robin Massie Condy". Steven sings a piece entitled "Fear Not" and I was inspired in much the same way as I imagine the shepherds were when the Angels sang at Christ's birth.

My mission field is here around me. My team is the people God has surrounded me with already: in the past, the present, and the future. If we rely on God for our direction, we can accomplish great things, in spite of the world around us.

The idea that the Lord speaks to me.. every day through people and music is awesome. My fears of having enough resources, skills, knowledge, etc.. are insignificant in the face of such love. Lord, Be thou my vision...

Fear not, for I am with you. Be not dismayed for I am your God. I will help you, I will strengthen you, and I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment