Saturday, April 30, 2005

Priorities

Question I constantly ask myself.... How does someone do all of that
stuff... musician, technology, religion, family. I wish I had an
answer, I am not sure how I keep up with so much. I guess I am,
exactly who God made me. The biggest question for me tends to be
priorities. Hence the name of my blog.. I am consistently inconsistent.
Like most people, my thoughts and positions do seem to change a lot...

Quote that keeps coming back to me.. from "Chariots of Fire" .. asked
to the minister about why he runs...
"Why do you run? I run because God made me fast"

Just when I think I have got an order figured out, when I think I have
a plan.. I am reminded that I am just a bit player in a play written
by the greatest author of all time. As far as where I think priorities
should be.. my relationship with my God, then my Family, then my
myriad of Jobs.

Where the "rubber meets the road", family has to be first.. It takes
work, but I have repeatedly put my family first in my life, and it was
always the right decision...eventually.

Man, it can be tough sometimes...

Verse of my thoughts today: For I know the plans I have for you, plans
to prosper you, not to harm you. Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment