Monday, June 12, 2006

Happy Monday

Finally, my day off from both of those #!@#$$%$#^@!!&^*%#! jobs!! yeah, bad week for me. It's over now, I'm going to take the day and explore the Black Hills Caverns have some nice lunch and just decompress. All I have to say is that not only is blue collar work hard, it's also a great way to raise your blood pressure and contemplate pushing people under cars on busy freeways...I'm just saying. With that being said, not a lot happening. My aunt is going to sell me a car for cheap which I am SO greatful for! So that eases my mind on how to get my stuff back to Cali and also how I'm going to get back there. I was sooo thinking Amtrack out of Denver, but now I could drive back! woo hoo! So, everything I make I give to her keeping just enough for gas and cigs (food, courtesty of the two restaurants I work for!) All in all, I'm happy and life is wonderful, Cali still seems so far off though (end of August maybe?). My future roomie Miss Mantoan is moving in extactly 30 days and you would think she's looking forward to a trip to visit the Pope, ok actually that's not a good one because she would probably tell him the hat has to go and what's his deal with gay people???
In any case, she's excited! Ok, I'm off for some R&R and I hope everyone is well! peace



No comments:

Post a Comment