Wednesday, September 26, 2007

68 degree swim


Today is a beautiful day! It was in the mid-60's for our morning walk. The afternoon temperature is now 90! I just took a swim for the first time in several weeks - I stopped when two 40 degree nights dropped the pool temp from the mid- to upper 70's to the 60's. It was 68 a few minutes ago, and it felt cold to me. It seems strange, as been in the ocean and lakes that are colder than that. I guess it's just my mind's expectation for a pool.



Today artist Jay Rolfe, having recently completed 2 major works, is catching up on administrative and marketing matters. Today's photo is of the artist and one of his recent works, Thunderbolt.



This is the latest step of artist Jay Rolfe on his Journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso. You may view some of Jay Rolfe's unique artistic idea, his 3-D Shaped Stretched Canvas paintings, on his website at http://www.3dssc.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment