Sunday, September 16, 2007

Buon Giorno

We are in the finals of the Garrison competition. Yesterday's semis went well and we are pleased to be performing along with such wonderful artists.  Since our performance is at 11:30 this am, we awoke very early and I am writing this as I sit in the beautiful sun room of Ariel and Vivian Dechosa, watching the world slowly fill with light.  Charles came upstairs just now and shared Psalm 59:15-16 with me and I also shared Fernando Ortega's "Creation Song" with him. 

Today as we enter into the glory of music making I pray that our music can touch those around us and that our performance will be strengthened by the Holy Spirit. 

I will sing to the Lord all my life, I will sing praises to my God.

Psalm 59:15-16 ( KJV)
Let them wander up and down for meat, and grudge if they be not satisfied. 
But I will sing of the power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment