Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Boston Legal

Ok, so I'm getting ready to put on a DVD 'cause they are backing up because of my addiction to TV, so before I put it in...I see Boston Legal on. I see Candice Bergen on the screen and I love her! So I watch and now, I just watched the whole damn show!! I am never going to get these DVD's, but I liked Boston Legal, it was smart, sexy and funny. Tonight's episode dealt with a soldier who did 30 years in the military and then came out (it was MEANT for me to become a Boston Legal fan) and Candice (or her character actually) just gave the best monologue about living in America and how we are supposed to be this Democratic superpower but of all the countries involved with NATO just us and Turkey discriminate gays in the military. It was really good. So now *sigh* I have another show I must watch. LOL I am so lazy...hope everyone is having a good week! ;-) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment