Friday, September 5, 2008

Warren Buffet Recommendations, Good Morning

Pinkerton's Detective Agency Logo


Warren Buffet Recommendations

This is a short list of ten recommendations by Warren Buffet for business books. We have three of them. I am planning on getting the other seven.

http://www.businesspundit.com/10-investing-books-recommended-by-warren-buffett/

Good Morning

I am awake having had my coffee. I'll be doing a little more weeding this morning. I read a little bit of the science fiction romance paperback, Shades of Dark, by Linnea Sinclair. Oo, sexy telepath take me away.

Chris Garrett sent me a link to a free ebook on Twitter. Here it is:
http://www.chrisg.com/killer-flagship-content-free-ebook-to-download/
I think it is about how to improve traffic and blog posts for your blog.

In a few minutes, I should start doing some more weeding. I just ordered a few more business books. My day is starting with a bang.

I took a few minutes to look at Locus Magazine, what is new in paperback and reserved Mike Resnick, Stalking the Unicorn. It is a fantasy detective novel set in an alternate Manhattan. I rather liked Mike Resnick's book Kirinyaga.

Good Evening

I spent some more time weeding social science books this afternoon. Also, a whole lot of new social science books came in.

I read a bit more of Impact by Ken McArthur. I am on page 57. I just did an exercise where I wrote down 100 of my current dreams and then crossed out the ones which did not match with my current goals. This took quite a bit of time to do. I also logged into the website attached to the book and filled out a survey. With the exercises and survey, it took a bit of time to do. It will take at least a week or two to finish reading this book if I do all the exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment