Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon premiere

Me, Lewar, and Dilan got the best seats out of our little crew of 19 chicks that joined. Thanks girls! :D

Popcorn and cute guys. The evening was great.

Biking home after the movies was probably the most refreshing thing I've done in quite some time. I seriously needed some fresh air from those half hyperventilating moments. Especially that one when Jacob is out in the rain shirtless (like he was almost during the whole movie, but it's not like I complain)...I mean good gracious those abs! We often talk about girls having good bodies but jeez, his "werewolf diet" really worked wonders, and with that short hair added - he was pure eye candy. And Edward wasn't that bad either...The only funny thing though, was that since we all had started to become used to the fact that all the werewolves were running around shirtless with their super trimmed bodies (no one could beat Jacob's though), there of course came the scene when Edward was going shirtless towards the end. Hmm, how should I say this. It was rather interesting compared to Jacob's golden brown six pack (or was it eight!?), haha. But he's cute anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Anyhow, overall New Moon was good. They added some scenes, and of course deleted a lot, but it was still really good no matter what the reviews say. I didn't cry though, but I laughed quite a lot. A part of it was due to the extra jokes they added in. So, I know it was premiere tonight but get you butt up and go and see it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment