Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tired

I'm so tired, tired, TIRED. Last night I even broke the record by going to bed at 9 p.m. I did not fall sleep straight away, but that didn't matter. The only thing that truly mattered was that I was in my warm and cozy bed (wearing warm and cozy socks as well, of course), while having my headset plugged into my ears. I just felt so relaxed.

To be frankly honest, the whole week has been quite depressing. Kowing that my first ever IB test week is coming up next week isn't the most exciting thing happening, and not to mention the fact that the first real snowflakes arrived yesterday...Yuck, I really don't like the cold. When I get older, I have to move far away from Sweden and its cold and windy climate.

Alright, no more time for blogging. I can't promise when I will be back, however, I can promise that there will be an improvement in my mood. Today just isn't my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment