Friday, April 1, 2011

stfu


Err, maybe I seldom act like 'I don't care'. But, that's just because of YOU. Can you think about yourself first? Can you think about your life first? Selera orang itu beda-beda. Kamu suka sesuatu, tapi aku ga suka aku juga ga kenapa-kenapa, kan? Sekarang, kalo aku suka sesuatu dan kamunya ga suka, ya biasa aja, ya. Ga perlu kok OVERACT kayak gitu *you know la what I mean with OVERACT. And beside that, if you really-really SICK because of the things that I like, don't just say it behind me. Say it in front of me, and PS: without QUIP, please. Yeah, maybe almost all of you think that I'm talking about a girl here. Yes, girls and BOY. He is too overact I think. Kalo ga suka ya biasa aja mas, ga perlu se-lebay itu. Pake nyindir segala. Please, STFU!

No comments:

Post a Comment