Wednesday, August 3, 2011

but, you already change my world

because you're act totally gentle
because you can control my emotion
because you make me feel happy when we together
because you can make me smile and make me forget my problem even just a few moments
because you too much care about me
that's make me feel save and comfort when you're beside me
i know if love is no reason and no because

but, you already change my world

even it's hurt, thanks for this unforgettable moment
thanks you teach me many lesson
you teach me how to stand by myself
you teach me how to face the reality
honestly it's to hard for me but i know i can do it

still to be my best friend
my brother who always there when i need
seriously, i miss all the moment we spent together
especially when we are joking and laughing together
still be the same ya?
thanks for all :)

August, 3rd 2011
Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment