Thursday, December 9, 2010

Concerts I've Seen

A couple of days ago I ran across a box of old concert tickets. Here is the list of the shows I've seen and some comments on the great ones. I can't wait to add Cher to this list. I'm about six weeks away from the show and I am SOOOO EXCITED.  If you leave a comment, tell me what was the best concert you've ever been to. The numbers in parenthesis are the number of times I've seen that artist in concert.


Olivia Newton-John(2)
     She is my all time favorite artist. I just love her. When I was young I used to make my parents take me to buy her albums the day they were released. Seeing her in concert for the first time was something I will never forget. Great show!

Janet Jackson(2)
      Lipsynche or not she puts on a hell of a show

Madonna
      All hail the Queen! She is amazing live
Garth Brooks(2)
      Two of the best shows ever. Garth is a true entertainer

Wynonna(2)
      I wouldn't say I'm the biggest fan of Wynonna's music. However, she puts on a great show and is VERY personable with the audience. Great performer.
Lee Ann Womack(2)

Brad Paisley

Keith Urban
      WOW, I LOVE HIM! He is an amazing performer!
Carrie Underwood

Willie Nelson

Toby Keith

Lee Ann Rimes(2)

Billy Ray Cyrus

Rascal Flats(2)

Blake Shelton

Celine Dion
     I can't believe she sings live and sounds that good. AMAZING!

TobyMac(6)
     My favorite! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him! For those that may not know him, he's a christian artist

DC Talk(4)

Justin Timberlake
    I saw Justin & P!nk together just a couple of years ago. Now that was one GREAT show.

P!nk

Rick Springfield

Ringo Star

Culture Club

INXS

Survivor

Human League

Howard Jones

B52's

Tracy Lawrence

Loggins & Messina

Suzy Boggus

Def Leppard

Alanis Morisette

John Berry

Michael Crawford

Heart

Duran Duran

BeBe & CeCe Winans

James Blunt

The Cheetah Girls

The Jonas Brothers

Third Day(4)

Michael W. Smith

Carmen(2)

Reliant K

The W's

Family Force 5

Jimmy Buffet(2)
      It's not a show...it's an experience. Parrot heads unit!

Kelly Clarkson

Train

The Pet Shop Boys

REM
      My favorite band ever! I LOVE their music. My favorite song is "Nightswimming". Michael Stipe came out and sang is with just a piano and violinist. WOW! It was incredible.

Newsong

Alan Jackson

Travis Tritt

Jo Dee Messina

The Charlie Daniels Band

Depeche Mode

Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch

Milli Vanilli

The Monkees

Blackhawk

Michael Bolton

Grateful Dead

311

Bob Out

No comments:

Post a Comment