Monday, March 31, 2008

happy B-day jie jie !!!


Today is a special day for a very special person. My sis, Vicki turned 18 today and is now allowed to drink (like that ever stopped her before), drive (better do it here than in M´sia), vote, get married (assume she will soon...haha just kidding) and of course get her personal credit card (which she applied for today - dangerous, dangerous for a spender like her). But of course, now when she is free to decide how she wants to spend it, she can always donate some to her little miss sunshine - ME...

Being back in school sucked but then I got some laughs with my friends and the hours passed quckly, maybe because I had something to look forward to when I got home...


my tuna pizza at Forno Romano...

lovely sis...

and me...


when we got home we had cake...

or a slice more correctly, then I was as pregnant as you can be...and now going to ZzzZz =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment