Sunday, March 30, 2008

truly hate Sundays

So tired today...crashed into bed 12.30 a.m yesterday or today =.= and then the time is different now, turning the clock an hour ahead...ZzzzZZz

Had a ladies night at one of my mummy´s best friends, Auntie Kathereine last night. Just me, sis, Emma, mummy and Auntie Katherine. And we got stuck into this japanese movie about a blind old man that was a master in killing people (like they usually are in asian movies) without even being touched by an inch and guess how it ended ? He fell on a stone and died. What was that NONSENSE ! Ahyoh...

I really hate Sundays. Especially this particulary one because tomorrow I´m off to school again. One week´s holiday is never enough. Time just flies away like I didn´t have holiday at all.

Miss the late Sundays in Malaysia when we go out and eat...and my roti canai...

No comments:

Post a Comment