Friday, March 28, 2008

please la, leave the shoes !

Just got home from one of my favourite spots here in Uppsala - East City !!! Me, sis and mum´s favourite lunch getaway. They have this sushi buffet and chinese buffet at the same place, just perfect haha. I love sushi and I can eat like...let´s not go there =.=.

Yesterday I went to IKEA - yes, we are that swedish to shop there often - and I found these at the store next door.

these were just made for me...


and these...gosh they were crying out (literally) "Sandra buy me !". They hurt like shit but me love, even though they are 10 min shoes...

Guess what ? I left the store empty handed =) Cause I decided that I can live without them, even though it took me 30 min to figure that out...I still made up my mind. So proud, we went to IKEA and bought a bonsai tree instead. Naaw it´s soo cute, look...







Hmm...wonder how long it will survive in our family´s care...poor bonsai tree...

No comments:

Post a Comment