Thursday, March 27, 2008

living like me

Okay...this is my first blog ever and I´m like totally excited about it haha (weird ?). People always told me I should start my own blog, cause I always have to much to say, even my swedish teacher thought I already had a blog cause I love writing as well...so this is perfect for me ! =) So people that want to read about my life and what I love and hate (or hate is very strong word) can do it without me forcing them to listen to my blablabla...hahaha
So how do you say in UK...SMASHING ! LOL

My life is to long to describe in a short story but it hasn´t always been a fairytale...my mum is from malaysia and my dad is swedish, so that leaves me eurasian =). I live in Sweden but I often wonder how my life would be like if I actually lived in Malaysia as it was planned from the beginning, sometimes I´m happy about it sometimes not. Thank god we at least visit there every year, miss it badly...


this is my small family: sis, me and mummy

So, as I said my life is a long story -and that kind of sounds like I´m 80 which I´m not haha, just 15 but going 16 this year :D...Okay my life in six words...baby-childhood-divorce-hell-LOVE-laughs...quite simple when you put it like that but it wasn´t. Either way, I´m happy now and I´m living. Living the life as Sandra, mei mei (sis calls me) and mandelmassa (mummy calls me). I wouldn´t change anything I´ve been through actually because the road getting to where I am today is invaluable and it´s gonna stay that way. Okay that was a summary of my life, hitting the couch for Rachael Ray now !

xoxo sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment