Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back again

Hey, I'm back!
Or actually I was two days ago, but since I've been to lazy and too busy having deep discussions about our family's future plans, I haven't kept this blog as updated as I would have liked it to be. Nevertheless, I am here now and I can say that the cruise was as lovely as expected. Besides choosing the wrong pair of heels to bring with me (a size too big), which caused me to walk around like a drunkard half the night, everything was great. And I even got to see my Joel Kinnaman look-a-like! :D (A guy working there which I saw last time too.)

Vicki's friend a.k.a. their own photographer (and she totally looks like one too!) took a lot of pictures, but since she haven't sent them yet I only have one picture of me and mami so far (taken with my phone). But more will come later.



No comments:

Post a Comment