Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm a smart girl...

I am so incredible amazing folks. I've had my new little baby netbook for three days, but still I've managed to mess something up and now internet is not working! Smart of me, huh? Gosh, I think I have to marry an IT expert so I don't have to feel so bad about my own extraordinary computer skills (in destroying the computer that is...)

But besides this "Sandra-clicking-on-a-random-button-before-realizing-her-mistake" incident, the day has been pretty good. The sun was shining almost the entire day, so I decided to have a coffee date/lunch with my precious sister at Café Linné Hörnan.



I had a brownie with vanilla ice-cream; it is really good...if you're in to chocolate that is! ^^

With that I had a BIG cup (almost too big) with hot chocolate topped with whipped cream.

As you can see, I enjoyed the chocolate. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment