Thursday, April 8, 2010

Good Thursday

Look what I found! The same touch phone that I bought yesterday but in a Hello Kitty design. Why don’t they have those in Sweden?


Ooh, I almost forgot to mention that I’m off on a cruise today! Haha, quite a big thing to almost forget, but somehow I managed…Anyway, I know I
quite recently (but not too recently) went on one of these crusises, but since my sister is taking her friends on one to celebrate her 20th birthday, and where the age limit is 23 years, mami decided to follow and therefore asked if I wanted to come. And how could I say no to some mother and daughter quality time? I mean, I bet mami and I will have some good time, even though I will be off dancing all night long, hehe.

Woops! I have to finish packing now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment