Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A good-bad day

Gaaah, I don’t know where to start, but I think it’s better to take the bad part first. So, as I mentioned last night, I had finally made up my mind about something. That something was which kind of netbook I wanted to buy. Either it would be a Sony Vaio or a HP (both pink of course); I decided to go for the HP one since I would save SEK 1500 but what happens then? Well, I went to the store (Expert) where one of the so called “experts” had told me on Monday that he’d save the last unit of the HP laptop for me to pick up today if I had made up my mind. However, he “accidentally” had saved a mobile phone for me instead! Sorry, but what the…!? I mean, if they can’t even manage to listen to their clients correctly, how on earth can the be called “experts” (as they are on the TV commercials!)

So, disappointedly I’m now without a netbook. Maybe it was destiny to be that way. Maybe I was always suppose to spend those extra SEK 1500 on buying the Sony Vaio instead of saving them for my future Louis Vuitton…But I didn‘t come home too empty handed, I did buy a new phone at least.

My new phone.♥


OK, moving on to funnier things, as in today’s lovely coffee date with Yasmine and Winnie. Because even though we unfortunately don’t meet very often, it’s always the same pleasure meeting those two.

P.S. There will be more pictures later when I’ve got them from my friend. ♥


We went to café Storken and I had a French chocolate cake. Very good indeed.

Lovely friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment