Saturday, June 19, 2010

Finally she got her prince

I don’t know with you all, especially the ones not living in Sweden, reading this, but since 2.30 this afternoon I’ve been glued in front of our current 18" TV watching Sweden’s crown princess, Victoria, get her gym owner Daniel Westling. (Or now his title is prince Daniel to be correct, hehe.) Nevertheless, it’s still not over. There is still the final dance and the cake left in the wedding program…

I must admit though that I’ve never really liked that Daniel, although he hasn‘t really done anything to make me think of him like that. So why I don’t like him, I’m not sure of, but maybe a part of it comes out of the fact that he looks like he’s a part of the Italian mafia ^^…However, now when I’ve seen the wedding and all, I think I’ve actually changed my opinion slightly. He seems to really love her, and by seeing how happy she is (and I mean really happy) with him, they should be together and I am very happy for them.







No comments:

Post a Comment