Friday, June 25, 2010

Midsummer

This time of year I am normally never home, so I must admit that I haven’t celebrated midsummer in Sweden since…2005? And by that time I was twelve, so it wasn’t like I made a big deal out of it. Acually, it’s not that I make that big a deal out of it now either (although it’s like the summer version of Christmas for the Swedes), but I am going to celebrate some at least.

Midsummer is all about spending time with the family and other people close to you and because of that, many of our friends aren’t spending midsummer here in Uppsala. So instead, Vicki and I are going out for a cozy midsummer picnic together. I think it’s going to be really nice actually because she is not only my sister, she is one of my best friends. :)

Haha, a picture of us last summer! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment