Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lunch, coffee, and the premier of Eclipse

After a long and fun day out, I am finally home. It feels nice, but at the same time I must admit that I already miss my girls a bit. :O Well, well, here is a bunch of pictures from today’s lunch with Shilan and Lewar, and then the premier of Eclipse.

Since we haven’t met each other for quite some time, we wanted to go somewhere where we could sit for a long time and just talk, so our lunch took place at Dragon Palace
(hmm, how come we always end up at that place? :P)



Had to check how I’d look if I am going to see the LA Lakers game at some point in life ^^


After walking around in some stores we grabbed some ice-coffee and ice-tea at Wayne’s Coffee…


My coffee frappe was mmmmmmm!


Later we met up with Bianca for some Eclipse


If I were to give my own quick review of the movie, I would say that it was good but that it didn’t give me the “wow, great movie!” feeling. The reason why, I don’t dare to point out once again, because that would make me seem even more nagging and obsessed with another vampire drama. No names mentioned, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment