Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer break

The day could have started better if the weather God would have allowed at least SOME sunshine to pass through the thick, grey clouds that formed the sky this morning. The fact that it also was raining didn’t make things better. But, as it was the final day of school, I simply had to go. So, I skipped dressing up (the first time for me ^^) and quickly biked down to meet my cute and dressed up friends for half an hour of the traditional principal talk, where she wishes us a great summer etc.

I can’t believe it has already been a year since I graduated from year 1 in the IB…It feels like this year has gone by too quickly almost, and even though I am happy and proud of myself for being done with year 2, I’m still a bit scared of what will come next. I mean, next year it's for real! And to spice it up some extra, I will freaking graduate for real next year!

But to keep grounded for now, I will try to just melt the fact that I have 9 weeks of total (not really though) freedom from school.

I didn’t take many photos today, but here are some: Frida, Karolina, Ebba

Annie and Karolina out in the rain with their pretty umbrellas ;P

The blueberry cake that we had for desert just now.
And the graduation presents (!!!) that mami sweet enough had bought me. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment