Friday, January 22, 2010

At the gym

I never thought I would say this, but I had so much fun at the gym today! M showed me how to use a lot of different machines; in a way, you could almost say that she was my own mini-version of a personal trainer. So kind of her. ♥

Although we couldn’t stay very long (50 min) since we had a class afterwards, it was enough for me to give my stomach, chicken arms and legs a workout. I mean, now the cross trainer and I are like best buddies. (Meaning that I now know why Oprah uses that one every morning, haha).

Oh, and since I was such a good girl going to the gym, I just had to give myself a reward…hihi.


I usually don't eat dinners like these, but to be honest: I would be able to live on a diet with mango chicken skewers, Greek bread and vegetables, haha...

Friday's sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment