Friday, January 29, 2010

Forgetful me

Aargh, I’ve become so forgetful lately! I just saw (or jie jie told me the other day )that I have an expired 10-times swimming card for Centralbadet lying around…-.- Not even slightly OK, Sandra.

I just don’t get it. Me, who usually will make people shake their heads with my perfectionism for keeping everything organized with all of my lists, and my from time to time, OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) that makes some think I’m crazy, hehe.

But maybe I can still use it…^^ I payed quite much for it, so why not just try flirting with the reception guy and see if I get in…? God, I’m horrible, but it’s not such a bad idea actually! Haha! Anyway, I’m off to the gym now. And I am going to make sure that I always will remember where I put my gym card so that one won’t expire without my knowledge as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment