Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Korean series Boys Over Flowers

Ever since the first time I started watching Korean series I’ve been hooked. It started with me trying to kill time on the airplane to Malaysia, but then it escalated to actually following the series despite my poor Mandarin skills (they dub it over there), and then I even bought one of my favorites with me home (Oh Su Jung vs. Karl). However, that one is nothing compared to my new absolute favorite - Boys Over Flowers. It’s seriously addictive. But in a good way of course. ;D

The supercute story about the commoner Jan Di that “by accident” gets in to the biggest private school in South Korea; where she also “by accident” makes two of the richest and most handsome members in the playboy group F4 fall for her is just a tiny reason for why I love this drama so much. The real reason is of course the F4 members, their wardrobe, and what they will do for the one they love…Oh lord, I can cry rivers for this drama (trust me, I have!) so it is definitely a must see!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment