Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mum's name-day

In my family we have always liked celebrating everything, and a name-day is no exception. Today it was mami’s turn and because she never gets to celebrate her name-day properly, since we always are in Malaysia (and have no clue of what date it is) during this time of year, she wanted something more than a piece of cake. So for dinner, we went to the place where I haven’t been to in ages - East City. And that visit really made me realize how much I have missed fried banana with ice-cream…YUM-MO!


I must say that no matter how often I go out and eat with my family (three days in a row now!!! :o), I absolutely love it. We always have the best time ever and it really makes me realize how close we are. J’adore ma petite famille.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment