Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday's Eye-Candy: Lee Min Ho

Besides making me cry rivers for his role as Goo Jun Pyo in the Korean series Boys Over Flowers, this man has convinced me that I am so marrying a Korean guy when I get to that point in my life. Hihi. ^^

To me the model-gone-actor Lee Min Ho is like the ideal man. I mean I haven’t met him in reality, but come on. He is tall (187 cm!!!), looks good - or wait, he looks drop dead gorgeous - in everything he wears and does (even when he eats!), and in addition to this he is incredible in what he does - which is acting, modeling, and even some singing. According to me, his crying scenes were the best out of everyone’s in Boys Over Flowers. :o

Some other facts that make him even more suitable for being Saturday’s ultimate eye-candy is that he is a romantic and the fact that he hasn’t got a girlfriend! Shocking? Yes. And OK, I don’t like to turn other people’s unhappiness into my own happiness, but I can’t help to think that this gives me (and millions -.-) of girls out there hope as he says that he is looking for one. ;)




Like me he only has one dimple



Yes. Please start in my school :)

Lee Min Ho with co-worker Goo Hye-Sun...

and the rest of the yummi guys in Boys Over Flowers



Wow. It’s damn hard choosing which pictures to take when he looks amazing in every single one. All I have left to say is that: if you don’t think that he has charisma, who really does?

No comments:

Post a Comment