Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Dream

These days, I've created a symbol that describes me. I make a star with a smile. Where the star symbolizes the self-image of my dream. someday I could be a bright star which can shine all the people on my side. Become a light to them and make them always smiling. The star also described how the journey of my life during the 18th. Where as the "BEGAINNING" That's when I was born in this world. When I "GREW" into larger and larger. Started on stage "INNOCENT CHILDREN". Until when, where I had to make a "DECISION" great that finally changed my life. Once I got to that decision, I must try how to "SURVIVE". At that time, I found something new that is "LOVE" that made my life more complicated, but in color. And I finally gate to enter the world when I was 17th. And from there "MADE ME" "BE INDEPNDENT, STRONG & TOUGH LIKE A TREE"

shine like a star

No comments:

Post a Comment