Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for All

We have come through a trying period. The election cycle has been debilitating and infuriating for many of us who embrace passion and politics as a way of life. I make no apologies for where I was, nor how I voted, but starting right NOW, it doesn't matter.

We have a new president on the way. Our lives and mentalities have changed and we must look to the future as one people. Americans all.

I am proud to be an American today. I am proud that we elected a black man as our next president, but most importantly, I am proud that we the people have embraced a cultural shift of people, process and perspective without a WAR. What a tremendous advantage we have as Americans that we can navigate such volatile waters without tearing each other apart.

Campaigns are filled with decisions and words. Administrations are filled with decision and actions. Real leadership comes from the actions.

Let us all unite for a common purpose and get busy.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

I have a new president to support and work with and so do you!

No comments:

Post a Comment