Friday, November 7, 2008

time for celebration!

Let's just say that this week has been a lot about celebration. Maybe it wasn't the best feeling going back to school but I got some kick-ass feelings about some results from previous tests. x) I am not going to line them up in chronilogical order just to bore my poor little blog. I mean, isn't it enough that I barely put my fingers on it every week? So, now going back to the main topic. Celebration. So why celebration? Well, OK one result of a test is going to be written down...I PASSED, I PASSED, I PASSED in maths!!! Haha, actually my family wasn't aware of this but they must have had some kind of feeling as they came home with this yummi piece of treasure :)


So, that was Thursday. But now it's Friday and since we didn't really celebrate the true winner!

I am so happy that he won, so was my mummy and most of the Americans, haha...so that is when the cake story comes in.

Mum and sis went to KVANTUM yesterday to order this cake (the blueberry one we are always supporting :D) and the baker asked if they wanted any text on it. Mum said that she wanted the cake to say 'Obama' and the baker was like "Seriously?" and my mum said "Yeees". "How do you spell it?" was the baker's reaction...hahaha, quite a funny story. So, just hope Obama now knows that we are totally supporting him all the way from Sweden and that this cake was from us to him---even though pieces of it is in our tummies right now x)

No comments:

Post a Comment