Tuesday, June 3, 2008

almost everything on my mind, hehehe

Have quite much to say right now, so enjoy or skip it, wahahahahaha :P

Had my last english lesson today - WAAAAAHUHUHUHUHUHU ;( ! Not funny at all...Åsa was the sweetest ever; buying us brownies and ice-cream and she told us that we were the best class ever and she really meant it because she was on the way of bursting...me too...

To better news; after I gave mummy footmassage, LOL (delayed Mother´s day promise) we realized that we had no dinner, or we had but we didn´t have any vegetables but luckily my Super-mum found some white cabbage and she did fried rice with teriyaki chicken, onions and the cabbage. Piece a cake and delicious like...cake, hahahaha...xD


Then we have my class trip I was talking about earlier. - Camping in Fjällnora to refresh your memory. Well not anymore. Fjällnora was already booked up so we tried with someplace called Bälinge but that was just a phase we were going through, haha. We ended up with Länna...but no camping though - so happy ! It´s going to be just over the day. Some bathing, tanning (not for me ! Got to try staying white before Malaysia and I don´t want to get cancer ! :P), eating and just chilling before we all go our own ways...

Starting at 09.20 am. tomorrow instead of 11.10 am. because I have to finish my painting in art =.=...sucks because those "shadows" will never become the shadows I want them to be...after art class - hitting for Länna.

Looking at Gossip Girl now x)...really, really good soooo ciao ciao !

No comments:

Post a Comment