Sunday, June 15, 2008

short break


It´s going to be a short break before I get back to blogging now. Why ? Because I´m leaving Sweden for Malaysia for a while and I don´t know when I get time to blog...but I will keep updated as soon as possible of course x). Yiyi is coming to fetch us like 10.15 am. to the airport, I feel so happy now, even though SWE lost against Spain yesterday evn though Zlatan did a goal again :P...we´ll hope for the best when they meet Russia...=)

Anyhow have some pictures I got yesterday x)


sis and I after we went to the Malaysian embassy in Stockholm


mummy and me

and then we have the last day in school...really miss all these people now when I go away...;)


Lucas and Erik


miss miss miss...x)


Magnus


Jérémie, Steffie and me :P

Lucas and me

haha :P Iwas on the go when I found Erik x)


ladies...miss you all and that is what I have left to say x)...


No comments:

Post a Comment