Wednesday, June 4, 2008

life is GOOD right now

Sara and Lukas
Länna
Erik working on his tan, even though he is really really BROWN already, haha...
Hehe, I got some color anyhow...=.= but my new sunglasses kept my eyes safe from the sun, so that gives me +points...right ?


Hippihippi heyhey, finally I get to sit down and just feel GOOD. Haha, even though I had to hike throughout the woods and I got like 5 mosquito bites on the cheeks, ears and neck (!) when Alexander, Emilia, Katrina and I were on the way home (we could had taken the "normal" road back but they wanted more adventure =.=, but singing the Indiana Jones theme song while we mastered the obstacles wasn´t too bad x)...so it was a GOOD trip I must admit and I learned how to barbeque marshmallows and "papapapapa I´m lovin it !".


Oooh and before we went to Länna I finished my painting...Kari (my art teacher) was really content and I have an A in art xD. So it´s all GOOD.


Another GOOD thing is that just when we got to Länna my godfather text me from Taiwan, where he is now, starting his own business and he asked me if I had any plans for the summer. Well, I am going to Malaysia that´s for sure but HELLO ! TAIwAn is calling maybe...because I remembered that before he left he told me that maybe he needed some help and when I said I could fill in he said that it wasn´t a bad idea xD. So what does that mean ? Have no idea, but I talked to mummy and she was totally fine by me leaving Malaysia maybe a week or something for Taiwan...but I shouldn´t make any drastic planning or expectatations because I don´t even know if it´s really what he is planning - summer in Taiwan ???

No comments:

Post a Comment