Friday, June 13, 2008

busy AND exhaused =.=


I really and I mean really underestimated the power of doing laundry. God, even today I´m still exhausted but on the other hand I helped mummy for 5 hours; to sort out, wash, fold and being the errand girl at the same time and I am or was now, a laundry virgin, hahaha...:P I think I did pretty good even though I can´t be sure mummy would agree.

Oooh and I or mummy colored my hair again ! xD I love it, it looks like Leila´s - a Swedish cook. So I went from brunette to honey-blonde again on Wednesday night x)...unfortunately I don´t have any photos because I´ve been really busy these few days =.=...Here is Leila´s hair instead...

OK, soon I´m gonna go help (?) mummy with wrap up all the chocolate we´re bringing to Malaysia on Sunday x).


No comments:

Post a Comment