Monday, June 30, 2008

shopping & spicy regrets...

Gosh I was so tired yesterday so I didn't have any power left to update. I needed to be charged; and that by sleep =.=. But hey, who can blame me ?! Auntie Jessica put us in JB's Jusco and there we were stranded (?) until they closed, haha xD; meaning til 10.30 pm. and we arrived 01.30 pm. so after walking around for 9 hours in a shopping mall isn't really a hard thing to do for our family but you get tired when you finally gets home, especially when you walk around in heels, haha...but they didn't hurt a bit ! They just gave me tired feet...oooohh love those heels haha x).

Maybe we walked around at first but of course we couldn't miss this big shopping opportunity so...
Esprit - shop (mummy)
Calvin Klein - shop (mummy and sis, and hey it wasale I tried 5 jeans for like 30 min but I was a good girl enough not to buy anything xD)
Guess - shop ( me...hehe...3 tops...)
Jusco - shop (sis)
Then we went to eat dinner...OMG that keow teow goreng was SPICY !!! I'm proud that I finished the whole plate x) but the burningon my tongue and the Angeline Jolie lips I got later was...worse than wasabi !!! hahaha...and then I got the worst tummy ache :(, still hurts today...

So how much did we burn this day; and I don't mean calories, haha...around RM 660...my Guess tops were already RM 347 but I only paid RM 139 because sis paid one as my B-day gift and mummy did the same...still have shopping regrets though because the exchange rate yesterday was HIGH !!! RM 1 = SEK 2.50 when we checked before we left to M'sia it was RM i = SEK 1.80...so do the maths and see why I have regrets for yesterday, great buys but we chose the worst day to shop on =.=...

No comments:

Post a Comment