Monday, June 9, 2008

last day

Last day in school. I mean tomorrow can´t count because it´s just class quality time, lunch and then church - where we will get our final grades. Start at 11.45 am. and won´t be finish before 03.30 pm. =.=...really sucks though. I mean the last day and we finish so late, but it´s the last day so I am not going to argue about it either...

In the morning we had some cozy time with Jérémie and we all (or almost all girls =.=) brought cakes, muffins etc. that would represent our nationalities, so I brought those kind of rice crackers LOL - Chinese enough, huh ? :P Those guys are so boring, it was like only 2 that brought something and I don´t think that they forgot, because they had been reminded several times, I think that they are feeling; I don´t know "foolish" or "ridiculous" for bringing or baking something that is more of a "girl thing to do". The most foolish or ridiculous people then are only themselves. Come on guys ! There are lots of things you can be ashamed of but bringing pastries and cakes !!!??? Please don´t be because it will only gain you something and this is why (according to me);
#1 It shows that You are not afraid of doing things different from other people.
#2 Bringing something that we agreed about bringing shows that even though You are not used to do this kinds of things; You can be trustful.
#3 You show everyone what kind of person You are. You are not just there to eat at other peoples efforts, You stand for giving and receiving and just tell me; which girl doesn´t fall for that !?
(#4 You get to show everyone what you can do in the kitchen and we all know that guys that can cook are HOT but guys that can bake...!!! I need some water (and some more cake) please ! x))

Also gave Åsa and Jérémie some Lindt chocolate and of course I, or me and Åsa got into the ugly cry but it was worth it :P. Eva-Britt doesn´t work on Mondays so I´ll give her gift tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment