Friday, June 27, 2008

back...right now at least

Hey ya'll x). Feels great to be back to blogging, even if it might just be for today...now I have been here for what, 1 week and 4 almost 5 days and I've been a very nice girl; staying at home and watching TV with grandpha all day long except when I am playing with my cousin Min-Yik who's 5 so a couple of hours with him is enough, haha...I really can't do small kids or kids at all, so don't ask me to babysit any children, I will run away as far as I can I tell you...

The (short) time I've been here I have already realized that some people isn't going to change - ever. And those people are quite close to me. I also realized that sometimes when I see other people I want to trade life with them just for a day so I can do stuff I otherwise can't but in the end step back to reality and find myself very lucky...

So the past time I spent here is still better than what i sometimes wish for ? Well, you can't rely on dreams all the time I realized because dreaming ain't going to get you anywhere and if we return to the "me being a nice girl" I have only bought 2 things so far :P. Panties and a PINK top from Klang Parade from Thailand for only RM 10 xD a true catch !!! Tomorrow I will go down to PJ and then I am off to JB x) See if I can get any further updates down there. ;)...

// Take care all my readers and don't forget to dream but still keep reality close

No comments:

Post a Comment