Friday, August 29, 2008

damn busdriver =.=

I hate busdrivers. Ok, maybe I don't hate them but I really dislike this one. Their job is to fetch people that want to go home like me or just go somewhere farer away. That can't be hard to get, right !? So I was going to take the bus home after school. I finished 03.35 pm. and the 1st bus (03.42 pm.) I missed so I had to take the next one (03.57 pm.) I waited and waited. The bus was 6 min late the and came in a very high speed. I had grabbed my big bag and had my buscard ready and all and --- SWWWWOOOSH ! The GOD DAMN BUS JUST PASSED ME !!!!

I was soooo mad. I mean mummy was waiting for me to get home so we could go to Gränby Centrum (the biggest mall in Uppsala, 5 min away from us) together and shop. Now I had to wait for the next bus the 3rd one ! 04.17 pm. was that bus suppose to come...so I waited and when it came finally I could get home. Where I found mummy ready to leave by herself. The time was 04.30 pm. something so tell me I COULD HAD WALKED !

So to all busdrivers; even though you are late in schedule - do your bloody job ! We pay taxes that (or mum pays) is your salary and for that salary you are supposed to work ! I am not saying that I don't like busdrivers but please you work for the public society, maybe you didn't choose to but you are in that business now so do what you are payed to do. If you can't - that job isn't meant for you !

No comments:

Post a Comment