Sunday, August 24, 2008

sweet 16th B-day !!!


Maria asked me last week what I wished for at my birthday. I said I didn't really know since the biggest birthday craving that day was a ticket straight back to summer and Malaysia, haha. Which isn't really what I got since time goes forward and not backwards. I know my update is kind of late because today isn't my birthday because yesterday was my birthday. Anyhow Tarane was so sweet today and gave me a birthday card and we have known each other for like a week only. I couldn't had asked for more than a hug. My new friends are so sweet...=)

Ok, so this is what I got from my precious family (and a SEK 200:- gift voucher from auntie Katherine at H&M).
before

after

I got; 2 bags, 2 DVDs, an ubercute Hello Kitty pen set, SEK 1000 (I love you mum !) and these 3 pretty GUESS tops xD

Thanks for a great birthday my dearest mum and beautiful sis. It wasn't a normal one but I enjoyed it like everytime we do things together. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment