Friday, August 22, 2008

finally Friday !



Been very, very busy these days and had no time to update. So really sorry about that. School is better now and the teachers seems great but the homework (especially the 2 ones we got the first day in maths and english) I think really can or will wear me out. But I will try to stay focus as long as I can on this, beacuse I really want this education. =)

Today we had speed-dating in class or actually we got to skip class for that, haha...it was really fun even though it only was our class because the other class didn't come. But it was like so embarrasssing since everyone knew my name and I didn't know the poor guys names. I got like total blackouts when they sat infront of me, but otherwise it was really fun and we got to know each other much (?) better :P.

Friday, Friday. Just so happy that I don't have to wake up at 07.00 am. tomorrow =D and that we are going to celebrate my birthday ! Ok, my birthday is not on Aug 23 it's on Aug 24 but on Sunday, because going to a baptism and that means I will miss the end of the Olympics...=.=...Got to do something about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment