Tuesday, August 19, 2008

first day at school

So today was it. My first day of school or should I say the start of something new - IB. Came there with no one to talk or laugh with, but ended up with a lot of laughs and newly friends leaving. I am going to say I was nervous, because I really was and it kept on during the whole day. I am still a little bit nervous, funnily...hahahaha...

Met this girl Tarane who's from Iran. She moved here 5 years ago but can speak really good Swedish actually. Chilled most of the day with her and it was fun. She is really one of those girls with a bubbly personality, that is great to party with, haha...Not that I am gonna get to party anything these 3 upcoming years...the schedule is AWFUL !!! I start like 08.30 am. almost everyday (like at Vaksala) but I don't finish like until 04.30-05.00 pm. EVERY DAY, except for like Wednesdays where I finish 03.15 pm. Like that is going to give me any further joy =.=...

So did I look approachable enough with Today's Dressed for Success ? (Haha, everyone that hasn't seen my Maggi mee hair...take a look :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment