Saturday, August 23, 2008

weirdie Saturday

This was a very weird but quite good Saturday actually. Why it was weird ? Well...

#1 I have never had so much homework to do, like the same day (I mean not what I can remember, especially since this only was my first week at school).

#2 We celebrated or ate...


but my birthady isn't until tomorrow. But like I told you all, I am going to a baptism AT MY BIRTHDAY ! But I didn't get any presents today because I wanted to save something for my real birthday...

#3 I have had no time to just relax today and it's Sturday !!! So I am very tired, hope mummy is finished with whatever she is doing so we can do what we haven't done in a long while; watch Oprah together ! xD. Gosh she's on the phone...wonder how long that will take =.=...

Ok, going to join sis infront of the TV watching the highlights of the Olympics...

XoXo Mei Mei

No comments:

Post a Comment