Friday, January 2, 2009

Cake, Thai food and water -a big NO NO

God morning little blog! Long time since I ever wrote a morning post (if I ever have written one ^^), but today I have to if I want to blog any at all. Because today is unfortunately study day, but it's something I have to do so I better just get it over with...

January 1st was the greatest and the worst as well. I even made another vow...-.- : Never overeat and then drink lots of water afterwards... -I not only felt pregnant, I looked like I was expecting any minute and damn it hurt A LOT!

Mum had bought this lovely cake for the first day of the year x)

Amazing Thai had great food, but the feeling afterwards wasn't all that great...


Me and sister before swelling up like balloons -otherwise we had a very lovely evening xD

No comments:

Post a Comment