Monday, January 19, 2009

So much drama, girl!

Ooh, I don't know where to start. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button was truly a Halleluja moment! Like I said earlier, I am not exactly a VIP person at the cinemas, and when I actually show up there - I never really go for drama. Romantic comedies (as the girlish girly girl I am) has always suited me perfect, and sad stories, horror stories and looooooong love stories have never really made any kind of impact on me. I don't know if it is because I am becoming older or if I am just in a period of change, but let me just tell you; I have never ever been into the genre drama - until now.

Anyhow, if you read the comments that the magazines and newspapers say about Benjamin Button, you might end up a bit confused "ageing backwards", I mean WHAT'S THAT? And they might even say that it is something missing in between the lines or some other nonsense...But I say, GO SEE IT! I didn't really know myself what it was all about, but I'm so happy I saw it because it truly was an amazing movie...and Mr. Pitt was devine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment