Sunday, January 25, 2009

CNY tomorrow!!!

Ooh, as life goes on, so does the years. I am so excited for Chinese New Year tomorrow! Haha, I know I am not a pure Chinese, and we usually don't celebrate big time like they do down there...But I am half-Chinese and that means that I have the completely right to celebrate half-CNY here in Sweden. xD

My family does not really prepare anything else than ourselves the day before the big day. You see, mother has started noticing that eating out on days like these are much more chill than she spending 5 hours in the kitchen, preparing for a less than 30 minutes meal (even though it turns out to be better than any other food, most of the time). I am glad she realized that, because then we have more time to spend as a family...Which is the most important part of everything. However, the most funny part with CNY is to decide what new clothes to wear. =) Which is also a very important feature. I think I quite have figured out my outfit, but it will remain a secret until tomorrow, hehehehehe...Gosh, it sounds like I am going to show up in a gown to school...-.-

Haiz...dreaming is over, now I have to get back to French grammar...-.-


sis and mama at Pangor Island, last summer

No comments:

Post a Comment