Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Say muuu to the word!

So, now we are in the year of the cow, representing solemn hard work and prosperity. Muuu, is what I have to say :P It did start pretty well, but it had a rather bad ending. Like, I mentioned we went out to eat at...Forno Romano (the weather didn't allow any long distance journey), and everything was really delicious and so on. However, my sis ordered some kind of salami pizza, which I considered to eat (lucky I didn't!). She ended up food poisoned, and puked the whole night...-.- I mean, what if I really had taken a pizza like that? Then I would lay so much behind in school! Since I've started the IB my life is like a poor factory worker in China - litteraly - everything is working out perfect, but it's completely dependent on my health, just like all of those other people...If just a small change interfers, everything becomes a mess. Nevertheless, she is becoming better...

Oh, and before I am off for my beauty sleep...some pictures from the beginning of 牛年



Sis - now I say "don't eat that, don't eat it! I'm serious!!!"




CNY's dress-for-success :)

No comments:

Post a Comment